28 December, 2007

defining [NURUL DINIE ALIAS]

I AM HARD ON DEFINITION AS I AM HARD TO DEFINE. People might or always be hard on me as they do not get the geese of what I really am. On the surface I might be anything that people would like to think I am. But in depth…I am, as closest friends transcribed as funny transparent person whom you can be as open as you wish but still be fun about it and no matter what, everything is serious. As for my family, I think that part of their sanity relies in me.. somehow.

I LOVE TO BE LOVEABLE BUT LOVE IS NOT MY ABILITY. I can love everyone but to love like really really love is not me.. as you wish to think and I prefer to look at myself like this, when I love someone I will not show it to them but I do so..

I TRIED TO SUBSTRACT THE NEGATIVITY BUT THE EQUATION JUST WON’T FIT ME. As much as I tried to be positive, which I always do, somehow along the way the negative vibe keeps screaming to come out. As I describe it as unwanted feeling, I do have bad sides of me.. lazy, anger, nonsense, and the list goes on. I don’t wish to keep ‘em but, recipes anyone? To eradicate them?

I THINK I’M GAGA.
Gaga as it goes is crazy. Most of the things that I do, sounds a bit crazy. But in my definition I called it funky. Sort of like when Paris’s tag line ‘sexy’, but mine would be funky. After all, aren’t we all celebrities of our own. Anyhow, it’s not a way of me seeking attention, trust me, I don’t really look for it as I do things ON MY TERM.


I LOOK AT IT AS A WAY OF EMBRACING MY LIFE and experiencing the best of the best. In one way it’s not much but hey, MY LIFE MY RULES kay?


I CAN TELL THAT I AM HAVING A GREAT TIME WHEN I’M GIVEN MY SOVEREIGNTY.
I’M NO MATERIAL GIRL
I’M NO OTHER GIRL
I’M NO ORDINARY GIRL..
I’M SOME GIRL
I’M HELL A GIRL!!

No comments: