Holiday is almost over and one thing I’m sure gonna miss is the time spent with my family and dear fiends. Sorry in advanced to those I didn’t make up. It is not really my intention not to spent time with you guys, it’s just that I find it hard to manage my time wisely with all that was happening in life at the time. I hope I can redeem myself to you guys as I feel so bad not being able to spend time with all of you. By the way, I should say this holiday I didn’t feel as bored as I used to be. Thanks to the 15 hours at the driving school which permits me a driving license so that I could go for a spin whenever I want. That is also thanks to my mummy who allows me to do so and ayah who save the time by not “berebut” the car keys whenever I want to go out. Mostly I have to say I surely miss spending some havoc time with my one and only sister. Too many things going around. Her postponed engagement due to my deceased granny and uncle. She sort of ‘went away’ from all of us for a while just to calm herself. I don’t blame her and I need to put myself in her shoes too. *sigh* I damn miss her. Now that she’s rally is going away . Congratulation to my sister coz she has got the offer to be a pro-Engineer under UiTM Shah Alam campus. This, by all means, moving out of the house. What will I do with her so far away from home? Hmm…what else happen during this holiday season?
I’ve spent time at my Chinese granny and most of the time went out for shopping spree with mummy and ayah. Trust me, gone shopping with them couldn’t be any boring. But, I shall admit, it was a matter of fact, quality time. I mean when else are you going to have such time walking and spending your time with your folks. Period!. Now I’m back at home and setting up myself to the new semester coming. Surely my new year resolution would be something simple but achievable. hahaA
No comments:
Post a Comment