12 January, 2008














As I remember…the day that my best friend was going away… the fat truth hits me right in the face. I got nobody closest to me here where currently am…the one person that I am really close to is my sister is now in Shah Alam, my best friend is safe and sound in Malacca, my childhood friend is in Kuantan, my High school best friends is currently in Indonesia, one will be going to America and the other one is studying in Sarawak. I man, it’s not that I don’t have any friends in uni, it’s just that I accidentally realize that the closest people in my life is away….far away from me. And I surely miss the a lot. This writings I sincerely dedicate to those who I cherish so much-Ace, Saiful, Sha, Na, Re and Aya. Dearly miss you guys.



I was born into this world with siblings that at first didn’t clicked with me that much. Blessed with an older sister and brother, I grew up to looking up to them and being the youngest is not easy. Most of the time you are tempted to things that they did but you just can’t simply because you are still young, the next time you are looking after them as though you are the eldest in your family. But having the sister that I have is so great that I believe that no one has a sister such her. She would be the one for you to pour everything that you are hiding and she would also be the one for you to have some fun. For me, she is THE sister. I remember, I used to say to her that I wish she would be like anyone else’s sister and truthfully, I said that out of anger and that I didn’t mean it. Sorry sis. I was too young at that time and words just slipped out of my fat mouth without even think about it first. Now that she is far away from me and I do realize that I have to get used to that. But at present time….I’m not used to it, yet.


Saiful is the person I knew two years ago, from an English camp that I joined. He is nothing but relax and absolutely understanding person. He is the one that I called when I say I wanted to hang out, can you come and pick me up.(that’s when I didn’t have my license yet) or even when I simply messaged him saying I’m sad. He would just be there and stand by me all the way. We have lot and lots of good memories and bad too but we tried to cherish every moments that we had together.


Sha… the first time I met her I was still a little girl and hardly know how to make friends. Our house is merely few doors away and that we used to have lunches together or we call it “makan nasi saing” . She has many siblings and being around her makes me feel as though I have many siblings too(we are of the same age). Most of the time we helped each other and that I always spend my times at her place just because at that time mom’s always not at home let alone dad, sister is studying in Johor and brother, as usual, on and off. S, most of my growing up period I spend it with her. We grew a part as we entered high school because our school is absolutely different. But still we keep in touch and often spend time sitting on an old broken refrigerator late at nights and just stare at the people or the stars. It was sweet memory as I recall it this way. Both of us have changed a lot. However, when I called her to ask for help, she willingly helps without any further questions. I guess, she knew me better than I knew myself.


Na, Re, and Aya. This three person I adored so much has been the closest friend to me when I was in high school. They are there through my darkest time and through my glorious days back then. All three of them are better than me, academically, and I always felt down to earth when I’m with them. Whenever I don’t know what should I do with my study they are the one that I will go for. High school is all about drama and all that and so do us. Troubles and so forth is no exceptions. But that’s old stories. Too long for me to be detail bout it.


All I can say now is that those person that I’ve mention, I surely miss them so much and that no matter what happen, you guys are always going to have a special place in my heart.*hugs hugs*

4 comments:

Mirae said...

hye gurl!guess who's in ya blog!!
where's my pix r?u shud put it or i'll kill u~hehehe..

love reading this entry!

dnieAlias said...

alamak....tried looking for one but it happens to be that i have none of urs...we took pitcures ,yes, the last time we met but my phone memory was corrupted and all the stuff inside the phone was gone...badly wanted to put urs...hukhuk

aFiN said...

dear..sorry 4 being l8 2 read dis..
its awesome..i mean really means to me..
nie,i miss da moment we hanged out 2gthr,wit aya n re..
p pntai(cnsidered our fav)..
lepak kt a&w..tgk cd umah aya..
huhu..really miss all of u..
being ere,though wit many new frens,its not going 2 b da same..
wat else,jz missing u darl..
cnt wait 2 c u...mmuaahhxx~

Unknown said...

danggggggggggggggg
why you always make me cry? tearful one, this.
btw, when on earth did you say such cruel thing to me? well, i can't remember it, so just leave it at that aight?
i thank God that sometimes my short term memory issue has been put into use this time.
oh, i just never been less than proud to have you as my flesh n blood. protect and serve!!!