08 May, 2008

buat teman

As hard as it seems, being a teenager has its own ups and downs and I believe that no one could agree more. It is without a doubt the best time of your life and the scariest period as well. to be true , this is the period where I am learning about myself, deciding whether I’m being the person that I want to be or being someone that everyone else’s want me to be. going on twenty, I learnt that sometimes I adapt myself into the situation and most of the time I’m just being plain me.

the worst of being a teenager and going through adulthood is that friendship is a battle in life. which sounds a bit ironic because friendship is something that suppose to be simple and fun, tears and joy, and what not, but not in my version of life. I’ve met most of my friends wherever I go and some stay as my best friend and some would just change and not realizing it. Up until a point where I started to think whether is it me the one who has to be blamed? this is the time where I tend to be someone I’m not. in this journey of nineteen going on twenty I still searching for my own best friend, or shall I put it this way…ku mencari sahabat sejati dunia dan akhirat. pray to dear God that I’ll meet one. thanks for dear friends that I have surrounding me , as I am really blessed with the presence of all of you.



in riena's room-hz102


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

"...it's okay
If you had to go away
Oh, just remember the telephones
Well, they're working in both ways
But if I never, ever hear them ring
If nothing else
I'll think the bells inside have finally found you someone else
And that's okay... "

Jason Mraz (You and I both)

aFiN said...

kate org,sahabat dunia dan akirat ssh nk cr...
kate org,kwn mase suke byk,tp waktu duka menghilang...
itu kate org..knape nk dgr kate org...
kate Allah,berukhuwah lah kamu demi Aku,nescaya ia akn kekal dn terase kemanisannya...
berlapang dada sewaktu berkwn,memaafkn mereka andai tersilap,mendorng mereka andai tersasar,menarik mereka andai tersesat..itu sebenarnye arti kwn...
p/s:saye nk jd kwn awak yg sebenarnye...ukhuwah islamiah fillah...kawanku..

dnieAlias said...

thanx na...