I was tagged by ayu and i don't realize it...*SLAP*...big slap for me there..
My top 10 favourite food.
-fast food.name it.
-cookie...amos makes good one.so good you feel bad after eating it
-mom's cooking..yum yumm
-fries...xkesahla crinkle ke...french ke..
-water...kire food ke?haha
-grilled chicken @ zie's corner
-mi sup warung rasa sayang...tapi da pindah..huhu
-food yang boleh dimakan bersama insan tersayang..lalala
-tat nenas and sarang semut...macam tapir je..makan sarang semut.*kui*
-edible food..i love to eat...whattaheck
10 Things I love doing
- texting
- blogging...lala
- listening to people
- talking to myself*nutty*
- manje manje with dear bf*sengal*
- lepak lepak
- try to be rajin
- jalan jalan ukur peta
- masak masak
- and hobby terbaru....jeng jeng...menjahit
tadaaa
5 Types of girls that I adore
- smart
-trendy
- crazy
- friendly
- open minded
ade ke orang macam ni?
5 Things I love doing when I'm feeling down
- texting sampai lebam jari
- senyap je
- kemas rumah...cari kerja untuk xfikir benda yang buat kite down..
- blog?
- tidur laaa
5 Things I love doing when I'm happy
- talk to people
- singing
- jalan jalan
- eating
- express it..
10 Ways to win my heart
- joker
- logic
- nice smile
- you are who you are.
- pandai ambik hati...xkire la org tue,family,saye,
- from a big family...
- gile gile skit
- huggable
- complete me...
- responsible...lala
My top 5 most favourite junk food
- cookie*betul ke?*
- famous amous
- asam
- drinks[kire food ke?]
- soemthing yang bley munch lah
5 Things I wish it could happen soon
- my birthday
- my degree
- ow...since skarang tengah kerja..my salary
- my sister's wedding
- my house renovation which is who-knows-when-is-going-to-happen
10 Ridiculous things I wish to do before I die
-to bungee jump
-to buy ridiculously expensive handbag
- to own at least a pair of jimmy choo
- go jalan jalan sorang sorang..hehe
- paint my room black-talk about ridiculous
- buy 30 pairs of shoes whereas i only have a pair of foot to put them on!
- travel with my bf? ishk...xmo la
- eat and drink until tersadai
- celebrate my own birthday..??errr
- cook a feast for the whole tesl batch...never!
My top 10 recently most addicted song
- katie perry
-pcd-when i grow up
-flo rida+t-pain-low
-usher-make love in this club
-mocca-me and my boyfriend
-lilly allen-littlest thing
-evannesence-lithium
-bunga-sunny
-pape laa yang bunyi best
caution:mood di kala menulis adalah akacau bilau- jawapan mungkin terpengaruh dengan angan angan.har har *slap*
10 Person I wish to tag
to list down ten people...?lazy!
but for sure ...SISTER!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment