24 January, 2009

ohh...*soB*

Boy: I need someone to talk to.
Girl: I'm always here for you.
Boy: I know.
Girl: What's wrong?
Boy: I like her so much.
Girl: Talk to her.
Boy: I don't know. She won't ever like me.
Girl: Don't say that...you're amazing.
Boy: I just want her to know how I feel.
Girl: Then tell her.
Boy: She won't like me.
Girl: How do you know that?
Boy: I can just tell her...
Girl: Well just tell her.
Boy: What should I say?
Girl: Tell her how much you like her.
Boy: I tell her daily.
Girl: What do you mean?
Boy: I'm always with her...I love her.
Girl: I know how you feel. I have the same problem...but he'll never like me.
Boy: Wait. Who do you like?
Girl: Oh, some boy.
Boy: Oh, she won't like me either.
Girl: She does.
Boy: How do you know?
Girl: Because who wouldn't like you?
Boy: You.
Girl: You're wrong. I love you.
Boy: I love you too.
Girl: So are you going to talk to her?
Boy: I just did.


note yo everyone : if you like someone but don't have the guts to tell that person,here's for you--♥it's a waste!
love someone then go and tell them.it doesn't matter if that person likes you in return or not,the point is you try and that you have the guts to tell that person that you really like him/her.in the end of the day,who knows you might found your true love like the boy above or if not,hey,you could still say."i the brave types "
ngeeeee
go find love poeple!
*clap clap*

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

sweett...nk....huhuuu...:(

dnieAlias said...

tieha--♥go ahead yunk..and tell him..many ways to convey the message lah..

Anonymous said...

yess..always say yess when chances come.once a lifetime you know

lecka said...

dnie....
huhuhuhu....
comeynyer....
i like this par very much....
hhuhuhu...
i wish dat i'm dat brave....
huhuhuhu
pray 4 me then....
:)

Maira Adreanna said...

ahaahh .pandai ngt muu :D

dnieAlias said...

zanetti--♥ yes yes..once u said yes,embrace the moment and appreciate the consequences.weee

lekha--♥bravery shall come when your heart's ready...we'll be there for you kay cayam?

dnieAlias said...

maira--♥mesti la pandai..xkan ku mengsia siakan pengalaman ku..hahah