21 January, 2011

say it, said it

hai.my name is Dnie. I believe i am a very complex human being.
i like to eat just anything.
But I think I eat fruits the most.
I need them for digestion.
I like fruits the most when eaten with asam.
i now, less on the vitamins that way.
My mother teaches me to eat my greens too.
But i cannot eat bitter-gourd
i think it taste even funkier than medicines and cough syrup combined together.
i like to dress up.
but i think i am lagging on confidence
i like to see pretty things too.
so, if i dress up,
be pretty, 
i like myself .
ridiculous.yeah.
i like to read magazines backwards
i also like to take pictures.
but i'm not that good.
i like girls in high heels.
i think hey are confident young and brave
flats are cute and humble
i think copycats are pathetic.
because they don;t have an identity of their own.
take inspiration.
that's different.
you look at someone else and try to make it your way.
that's inspired by others.
and oh, give credits.
not claimed it is all yours.
i think i am addicted to my phone now.
i rarely go online via my laptop
most of time i'll be attached to my phone.
call me a noob but i am all about feeling blessed with what i have now.
i love my mom, my dad, my sister, my brother.
my boyfriend.
i don't need dramas in my life, 
and people who make dramas are super lame.
and oh,reminder.
i don't like to smile to people who has bitched about me and i know when you've bitched.
grow up, the world is not that simple baby.
you bitched about me just because you can't be me.
no matter how great or dull i am.
you just not me.
so, don't expect me to smile back at you.
me no hypocrite.
likewise.
chiao 

No comments: